Anna Karol, a graduate of the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (Master in Intellectual Property Law) and of the Jagiellonian University in Cracow, joined the firm in 2021.
The international dimension of her academic and professional career has enabled her to have a dual French and Polish legal culture. She has a solid knowledge of three foreign languages, which is a real asset in a context of globalization of economies and internationalization of structures. After working several years for specialized law firms, including Gide Loyrette Nouel, Copernic Avocats and FTPA, Anna Karol has the experience of working in a wide range of legal fields and building a multidisciplinary and multicultural expertise.
Today, her areas of practice are at the crossroads of business (contract law, commercial law, liability law) and creativity (new technology law and copyright) covering both litigation and counseling. Anna Karol’s practice focuses on intellectual property law (software, copyright, trademark) and new technology law (IT, networks, telecoms, cyber) and, more generally, on professional liability law related to these fields.
• WIPO Academy | Course on Intellectual Property
• Master in Intellectual Property | University of Paris II – Panthéon Assas
• ICC Arbitration and ADR Training Program | International Chamber of Commerce, Paris
• Master in Intellectual Property and Competition Law| Jagiellonian University in Cracow
• Admitted to the Paris Bar in 2021
• Member of IP Assas Association
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• New Technologies Law
• Intellectual Property Law
• Liability / Industrial risks
• Contract Law
• French, English and Polish