Hadrien joined LNA in May 2017, after interning in IT / IP law departments of several law firms, such as Feral-Schuhl / Sainte Marie.
His areas of focus are mainly IT (IT projects, domain names, personal data, internet-related issues) and intellectual property rights (trademark law, copyright law, media, press, audiovisual)
He is involved in monitoring litigation (civil and commercial proceedings, expert appraisals) and in counseling (legal consultations, drafting of contracts, partnerships, terms and conditions, contests, audits).
- Postgraduate degree in Intellectual Property Law and Information Technology Law – University of Versailles Saint Quentin
- Master’s degree in Private Law – University of Versailles Saint Quentin
- Law degree with an English specialty – University of Versailles Saint Quentin
- Member of the Paris Bar (2017)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Information, technology law
- Intellectual property rights
- Liability / Industrial risks