Anne-Charlotte joined LNA in 1995 and became a partner in 2000. She is active in the fields of civil and contractual liability and risk management, particularly in the construction, industrial and chemical sectors.
She represents companies in litigation, assists them in judicial appraisals and advises them on the conclusion, life, and termination of their contracts. She assists commercial actors in their contractual relations, considering the specificities of their status.
Anne-Charlotte also puts her skills to work for individuals.
In divorce matters, she favours mutual consent and seeks to provide flexible and peaceful solutions to family and property difficulties. She also assists clients in litigation.
In labour law, she drafts employment contracts and negotiates terminations.
Convinced that a solution that comes from the parties is better accepted and more adapted to dispute resolution, she trained early on in mediation and negotiation.
Determined and methodical, she is a true ally for her clients.
- DU of mediator IFOMENE Levels 1 and 2
- Master’s degree in Private Law – Université Paris 2 – Panthéon-Assas
- Master’s degree in Political Science – Université Paris 2 – Panthéon-Assas
- Trained in the Collaborative Process, Levels 1 and 2 of the AFPDC (French Association of Collaborative Law Practitioners)
- Member of the Paris Bar (1995)
- Lecturer at ENADEP from 1995 to 2000
- Member of the Association of European Mediators
- Member of the Association of Practitioners of Collaborative Law AFPDC
- Member of the International Association of Collaborative Practice (IACP)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Economic and commercial law, contracts
- Professional and residential commercial leases
- Civil and contractual liability/Industrial risks
- Personal and family law
- Employment law, redundancies, transactions