Isabelle, a practicing lawyer since 1993, founded Duquesne-Clerc Avocats in January 2017. Previously, Isabelle was a partner at Farthouat, Asselineau et Associés (2001 to 2010) and Arco-Legal (2010 to 2016).
Duquesne-Clerc Avocats and LNA law firm have joined forces to sync and develop their synergies and to broaden the scope of services offered to their clients.
Isabelle advises, accompanies and defends both companies as well as insurance companies, accredited fund-collecting and distributing agencies as well as individuals in the domains of judicial expertise and litigation before Civil, Criminal and Administrative Courts or before various judicial boards for cases relating to civil liability.
She specialises in both civil liability (particularly personal injury law, medical law, contract law and real estate law) and criminal law.
Her particular focus is to defend companies or individuals who are victim of economic offences (introducing and following criminal claims before the Investigating Judge and Courts).
- Postgraduate degree in General Private Law – Université Paris 2 – Panthéon-Assas
- Postgraduate degree in Anglo and American Corporate Law – Université Paris 1 – Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Master’s degree of Comparative Law – California Western School of Law – San Diego -USA
- Member of the Paris Bar (1993)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Civil liability
- Medical/personal injury law
- Real estate law
- White collar criminal law