After starting her career at Bignon Lebray, Maroussia joined LNA in 1993 where she created and developed the new technologies department.
Her experience and expertise are recognised in areas where law and technology interact.
She offers her skills to companies in the industrial sector (steel, plastics, chemicals and petrochemicals, hydroelectricity, photovoltaics, wind power, etc.) as well as to innovative companies (digital services companies, telecoms, software publishers and software packages, integrators).
Maroussia is involved in litigation (civil and commercial proceedings, expert opinions), advising (consultations, drafting of contracts, audits), and intellectual property issues.
Her mastery in forensic processes and ad hoc or institutional arbitration procedures, in engineering, industrial cooperation, and the supply of raw materials, is a major asset for companies.
Perceptive and scientific, Maroussia understands her clients’ business and responds to their challenges.
- DU in Contract Management – Université Paris 2 – Panthéon-Assas
- Postgraduate degree in English and North American Business Law – Université Paris 2 – Panthéon-Assas
- Master’s degree in Business Law and Taxation – Université Paris 2 – Panthéon-Assas
- Trained in the Collaborative Process, levels 1 and 2 of the AFPDC (French Association of Collaborative Law Practitioners)
- Member of the Paris Bar (1990)
- Member of the Geneva Bar (2008)
- Former Member of the Legal Commission of the Euro-American Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the French Association of Collaborative Law Practitioners
- Member of the French Association of Contract Managers
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Liability/Industrial risks
- New technologies law : IT, networks, telecoms, integrators, editors, cyber risks, GDPR, personal data
- Economic and commercial law
- Renewable energies – EnR : hydroelectricity, wind power (onshore and offshore), photovoltaic
- Intellectual property (trademarks)
- Contract management