Caroline joined the firm in 2020.
She has enriched her academic background with practical work experience particularly within the legal department of LVMH and within the Tax team of Orrick Rambaud Martel. These experiences allowed her to work on a wide variety of transactions involving companies, groups of companies and individuals. She has thus acquired broad and solid skills in the various fields of taxation.
Caroline assists LNA’s clients mainly in tax law and company law, for both companies and Individuals, both in consulting and litigation.
- Postgraduate degree in Digital Economics – Université Paris-Dauphine (PSL)
- Postgraduate degree in Business Law – Université Paris 2 – Panthéon-Assas
- Master’s degree in Tax Law – Université Paris 2 – Panthéon-Assas
- Member of the Paris Bar (2022)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Corporate law
- Commercial and contract law