Clémentine Soulié joined the firm in January 2018 as part of her professional training after practicing in the Legal Protection department of a large insurance company.
She previously worked as a legal consultant for public institutions and organizations for several years, where she specialized in the protection of persons with disabilities.
Capitalizing on these previous experiences, Clementine now focuses on defending accident victims to obtain recognition and compensation of their bodily injuries.
She also utilizes her skills to defend individuals in all civil liability disputes.
Clémentine’s areas of focus are medical malpractice liability, traffic accidents, and property litigation (construction, co-ownership, neighbor disputes). She also has experience in consumer protection, criminal law and family law disputes.
• Admitted to the Paris Bar in January 2019
• Master 2 in International Human Rights Law – University Paris II Panthéon – Assas
DOMAINES DE COMPÉTENCES
• Civil liability (contracts and torts)
• Medical malpractice liability
• Bodily injuries compensation
• Property litigation (construction, co-ownership)
• Criminal Law
• Family Law
• Français, Anglais