Pierre-André Netter joined LNA in 1994 to develop the department of business law and taxation, at NautaDuthil in Paris and the Ernst & Young law firm.
He offers personalized service to every client with a focus on economic aspects of the issues. He has developed an expertise in family office that optimizes financial investments. He provides a similar service for entrepreneurs and certain institutional investors.
He frequently practices in property taxation and corporate restructuring and assists individuals and businesses in tax disputes.
Recognizing that the individual is the engine of business activity and the key to success, he favors listening and an ongoing commitment to a strong personal relationship to identify and consider issues of his clients.
- Master of Business Law and Taxation
- Master in Public Finance and Taxation
- Admitted to the Paris Bar in 1990
- Lecturer in corporate tax law at the University of Paris II – Panthéon Assas
- Commissioner for Departmental Taxes Commission
- Member of the Institute of Tax Lawyers
- Member of the International Fiscal Association
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Taxation of companies and individuals
- Commercial law, corporate law, commercial leases, assignment of goodwill
- French and English