Maroussia Netter-Adler began her career with Bignon Lebray and joined LNA in 1993. Passionate about the interaction of law and technology since 1994, today she is recognized for her experience and expertise in this field.
She primarily practices in tort law related to industrial and new technologies risks.
She brings her skills and added value to companies in high technologies, secondary industries (steel, plastics, chemicals and petro-chemicals), and innovative companies (SSII, telecoms, software, systems integrators).
She is also responsible for monitoring commercial litigation and forensics as well as arbitration proceedings both ad hoc and institutional, in France and abroad, concerning disputes in engineering, industrial cooperation, and in providing raw materials. She has over 20 years of practice of technology law and industrial risks and assists clients when it comes to court appointed technical investigations.
- Master of Business Law and Taxation (University of Paris II – Panthéon Assas)
- “DEA” of English Law and North American Business Law (University of Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne)
- Admitted to the Paris Bar 1990
- Admitted to the Geneva Bar 2008
- Former Member of the Legal Commission of the Euro-American Chamber of Commerce
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Responsibility / Industrial Risks
- New Technology Law
- Economic and Trade Law
- French and English