Anne-Sophie Malbran joined LNA at the end of 2017 after studying Business Law and Taxation Law at the University of Orléans, where she also received a Masters degree in Business.
Anne-Sophie worked in the area of individual taxation, and more precisely on issues related to non-residents, giving her a decisive international edge.
She pursued her formation with an internship in the TVA team of the law firm CMS-Francis Leftbvre.
Her experience in a fiscal chamber of the Administrative Court of Appeal during her formation at the HEADC gave her ample opportunity to tackle taxation litigation.
Anne-Sophie intervenes mainly as counsel and litigator in Taxation Law.
- Admitted to the Paris Bar 2017
- MEDAC (school of Counsel Lawyers)
- Master in Taxation and Business Management at INSEEC
- Master in Civil Law and Taxation
- Specialty Taxation Law
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Taxation of companies and individuals