Isabelle Lacoste joined the firm in 2005, after training in business law and taxation at the Sorbonne. She has worked in the areas of corporate tax law and tax audit within Deloitte. She operates primarily in corporate and tax law, applying her knowledge and experience to businesses and individuals.
By her practice of both the counsel and litigation, she has a comprehensive record that allows LNA to offer its partners a personalized service, taking into account all the issues related to their legal environment.
• Masters with Mention in Business Law University of Paris X Nanterre
• Master of Business Law and Taxation University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Corporate Law, Cross Border Restructuring
• Commercial and Contract Law
• Admitted to the Paris Bar 2005
• French and English