Holding a Master 2 in IT/ IP law, Hadrien Lépine joined LNA in May 2017, after experiencing numerous internships in IT / IP law departments of law firms, such as Feral-Schuhl / Sainte Marie law firm.
His areas of focus are mainly IT (IT projects, domain names, personal data, Internet-related issues) and intellectual property rights (trademark law, copyright law, media, press, Audiovisual)
He is involved in monitoring litigation (civil and commercial proceedings, expert appraisals) and in counseling (legal consultations, drafting of contracts, partnerships, Terms and Conditions, contests, audits).
- Taking the oath in 2017
- Master 2 Intellectual Property law and Information Technology law – University of Versailles Saint Quentin
- Master 1 Private Law – University of Versailles Saint Quentin
- Law degree with an English specialty – University of Versailles Saint Quentin
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Information Technology law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Liability / Industrial Risks
- French, English