After obtaining a Master’s degree in business law at the University Paris-Descartes, Emie Morantin completed her business law studies with a second Master’s degree in IP/IT at University Paris-Sud. Through her LL.M obtained in Canada and a certification from the University of Pennsylvania, Emie Morantin further deepened her knowledge of the IP/IT field. Her thesis on the Legal protection of video games was published by the Laval University.
Having gained multiple work experiences in international legal departments and renowned law firms such as Pierre & Vacances – Center Parcs and Allen & Overy, she joined LNA in December 2019.
With this background, she has a demonstrated expertise in intellectual property law (software law, trademark law, copyright, patent law), new technologies (IT projects, internet law and press law disputes) and business law.
Emie Morantin is mainly engaged in litigation and dispute resolution relating to intellectual property, new technology law and industrial risks. She also gives legal advice in her fields of expertise (problem analysis, contract drafting, audit).
• Certificate Intellectual Property Law and Policy – University of Pennsylvania (US)
• LL.M IP/IT – Laval University (Canada)
• Master’s degree (M2) in IP/IT – University Paris-Sud
• Master’s degree (M2) in Business law – University Paris-Descartes
• Master’s degree (M1) in Business law – University Paris-Descartes
• Admitted to the Paris Bar in 2020
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Intellectual Property
• New Technology Law / IT
• Liability / industrial risks
• Commercial and Corporate
• French, English