Caroline Martin-Forissier joined the firm in 2020, after a double degree in digital economics at the Paris-Dauphine University (PSL) and in business and tax law at the Panthéon-Assas University.
She has enriched her academic background with practical work experience particularly within the legal department of LVMH and within the Tax team of Orrick Rambaud Martel. These experiences have allowed her to work on a wide variety of transactions involving companies, groups of companies and individuals. She has thus acquired broad and solid skills in the various fields of taxation.
Caroline assists LNA’s clients mainly in tax law and company law, for both companies and Individuals, both in consulting and litigation.
• Master in Digital economics in Paris-Dauphine University (PSL)
• Masters in Business law in Panthéon-Assas University
• Master in Tax law in Panthéon-Assas University
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Corporate Law
• Commercial and Contract Law
• Caroline will be sworn in at the end of the year
• French and English