Anne-Charlotte Ansel started with LNA as associate in 1995, primarily in the areas of commercial and residential leases for institutions and contractual liability for corporations. She has been a partner since January 2000.
Her activity is focused on the areas of business law, civil liability and commercial risks (mainly industry and chemical). She represents companies in litigation and assists in expert testimony. She has expertise in labor law, family law, leases, and liability.
Convinced that a solution coming from the parties themselves is best suited to the resolution of disputes, she has a foundation in mediation and negotiation. She graduated from IFOMENE, is a member of the European Association of Mediators and the Association of Practitioners of Collaborative Law.
• Master of Private Law
• Master of Political Science
• Bachelor mediator IFOMENE 2nd degree Institut Catholique de Paris (2010)
• Trained at the Collaborative Process, Levels 1 and 2 of the AFPDC (French Association of Collaborative Law Practitioners)
• Admitted to the Paris Bar 1995
• Lecturer in ENADEP 1995 to 2000
• Member of the Association of European Mediators
• Member of the Association of Practitioners of Collaborative Law
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Economic and Trade Law
• Liability / Industrial Risks
• Personal Law
• French and English