Anne Le Louarn
Anne Le Louarn joined LNA in 2019, after training in business law and taxation at the University of Orleans.
She gained valuable experience in corporate law firms as well as in specialized firms focusing on sophisticated tax and corporate issues. She then further specialized in wealth tax law.
Her experience as hearer in a tax chamber of the Paris Administrative Court of Appeal has significantly broadened her approach to tax litigation.
She focuses on tax law, using her skills and experience to support companies and individuals, whether in a domestic or international context, both as counsel or litigator.
• School of Criminal Defense 2020
• EFB (French Bar School in Paris)
• Master’s degree (M2) in Business law and Taxation – University of Orléans
• Master’s degree (M1) in Business law and Tax – University of Orléans
• Admitted to the Paris Bar in 2019
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Property and Estate Tax
• Business Tax
• Business law
• Tax litigation
• Judicial litigation
• French, English, Spanish