Holding a Masters degree in Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law, Maleine Allard joined LNA in 2018 after numerous internships in Intellectual Property/Internet Technology law firms in France and abroad.
Her main focus is Intellectual Property law (software law, trademark law and copyright law) and Information Technology law (IT projects, Internet-related issues and press issues).
She is involved in litigation (expert appraisals, civil and commercial proceedings) and she assists clients in counseling issues (contract drafting, legal consultations, and audits)
- Admitted to the Paris Bar in January 2018
- Masters Degree: Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law – University of Poitiers
- Undergraduate classes for selective postgraduate schools
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Intellectual Property rights
- Information Technology law
- Liability / Industrial Risks
- French, English